Life, You’re the Love of My Life. Read Your Gratitude Love Letter

 

Sunday meditation episode #3. Click here for #2

This is your love letter to your Life:




Life, you allow me to do the things I love

You provide me with a beautiful present & future

You let me appreciate everything around me

You support me with a job that nurtures my talent and passion

You have given me a place to call home

Now, I am deeply happy with everything I have & experience


The more I focus on what I love the more I get more of them

 

I am savouring everything

I am enough & lovable

I am right here right now where I want to be

I’ve found where I belong

I’m around the people I love

Everyone loves me & I love them


I understand that growth in life comes from overcoming obstacles

 

I love overcoming the challenges associated with my passion.

I am grateful that I have grown from overcoming them

I have raised my values by overcoming my obstacles

I love sharing my growth to help others


“In the past two decades, a growing body of evidence in the field of social science has found that gratitude has measurable benefits for just about every area of our lives. Gratitude appears to contribute substantially to individual well-being and physical health.” — MISTY PRATT

Continue to cherish the beauty in life and nurture your passions with gratitude and love. Your journey is a beautiful unfolding of purpose and joy. Keep shining your light and embracing all that life has to offer.

Follow me to hear more affirmations and stories. If you want to share your personal stories, consider becoming a Medium member. Click subscribe here.

Research source: https://www.mindful.org/the-science-of-gratitude/

Thank you for reading :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speak the Language or You’ll Never Learn

Tell Yourself: “I Am Worthy”

Lucifer Says, "Tell Me, What is it You Desire?" A Succesful Spell to Business